Soothing Spiced Chai Tea Latte
What is a Soothing Spiced Chai Tea Latte?
A chai tea latte is a soothing warm, aromatic beverage made by blending spiced black tea with frothy milk. This drink offers the perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavors, making it an ideal companion for cold days or when you need some comfort in a cup.
- 1 teaspoon chai tea powder or concentrate
- 1 cup warm milk (of your choice)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Sweetener of choice, such as honey or maple syrup (optional)
- A pinch of cinnamon (for garnish)
- Add the hot water to your Elixir Mixer.
- Sprinkle in the chai tea powder or concentrate.
- Whisk on the second speed with your Elixir Mixer, leaving the flip cap open for hot drinks.
- Slowly pour in the warm milk and continue whisking until frothy.
- Add sweetener if desired and whisk again briefly to combine.
- Pour into your favorite mug, sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, and sip & enjoy!
What's the difference between chai and masala chai?
Masala chai refers to the spiced tea that we commonly know as chai in the West. "Chai" just means "tea" in Hindi, while "masala" indicates the blend of spices.
Can I use a chai tea bag instead of powder?
Absolutely! Just steep the tea bag in the hot water for the desired strength before adding milk.
Is there caffeine in chai tea?
Yes, chai contains caffeine since it's made with black tea. However, the amount is typically less than coffee.
What milk works best for a chai tea latte?
Any milk you prefer! From cow's milk to oat, almond, soy, or even coconut milk, they all add their unique flavor and texture to the latte.
How can I make my chai spicier?
You can add a pinch of ground ginger, cardamom, or cloves to boost the spice level.
Enjoy your delightful chai tea latte!🫖
Do away with tedious handheld frothers and clunky shaker bottles. With the Elixir Mixer—our electric whisk bottle—crafting a diverse range of hot and cold drinks is streamlined. Fill it up, press the button, and 15 seconds later—get sipping. It will quickly become the MVP of your everyday rituals.